Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 5's of 2008--Monika's Turn

It is Dec 31st so it is not too late right?
1. We had a baby people, how could that not be my numero uno? It has been lovely and frightening, a little more of both at different times.
2. Costa Rica Trip. We went for Brett and Kim's wedding and it was a fabulous get away of adventure.
3. Friends with babies. People all over the place are procreating and it is fun to see people transform to parents.
4. House cleaners. What can I say? I'm a bit lazy and LOVE coming home on some fridays to a spic and span place.
5. Support. There have been a LOT of changes in our life this last year and the love and support we have received has really made me know how lucky we are.

So here is to a fun 2009. Oh and did I mention, that my top 5 is almost never about music?

1 comment:

Derek said...

House cleaners rock. We thank Keegan for bringing that one to us, and we have a great one if you ever need to change. Just discovered y'all's blog through something Justin had on FB....