Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nursery Makover


Big shout out and thanks to Mel this week, who must have spent hours if not whole days shopping for fabric for us and the nursery. She's good at interior design and, lucky for us, doesn't mind putting in all the time and effort. It came down to the last hours of a sale, but we finally picked out a fabric for a crib skirt and accessory pillows (including a floor pillow--don't ask me what that is, I think just a big pillow). We decided the fabric might be a bit much for the curtains but she grabbed some of those at another sale. She also found a crib sheet that matches in color (white with green polka dots). She's even going to help us paint! Thanks Mel!

Now I will go watch sports, hammer something, chop wood or ... anything more manly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwww! I can't believe I made the blog! Thank you... but you know I'm helping you out of complete selfishness, right? Mike cut my decorating budget so I determined that it would be much cheaper to spend someone else's money to dabble in my creative passions. Since you two are pregnant and vulnerable, well....