Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Turn

One of the benefits of being married to a "doer" is that you get asparagus boxes put in and blogs started while you sleep. I'm pretty excited about the blog. This surprises me a bit because I've never been a successful journaler; there have been a few attempts along the way but they tend to fade away when they start feeling like a chore. So don't expect a journal from me. Since it's mostly family and friends that will ever find this page, I'll leave the day to day happenings to emails and phone calls. I'd like to use this space for more esoteric bits of whatever, to try and push my creativity while at the same time sharing some of the really fun moments in life. So expect irregular, nonlinear (I'm trying Laura!) posts on this and that that percolates to the top of my consciousness. This will hopefully include deep thoughts, some haiku, my first stabs at record reviews, and ... we'll just have to see.

And if the activity fades after a few weeks, I warned you.

Justin

No comments: