Saturday, August 11, 2007

Haiku, Aussie style


We have heaps of pictures from our time down under, but as time slides by (we moved there three years ago now!), I don't want to forget the little things we experienced. Haiku to the rescue!

We moved there in in the middle of winter--June. You wouldn't think 55F is that cold, but when the houses aren't insulated that well and you don't have a heater (or THINK you don't have a heater) it can get chilly.

Jetlag

Temporary house,
jet-lagged and without heater.
Look in the closet.

2 comments:

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

Oh me too, me too

Royal Adelaide
I looked for the Queen to come
Not that kind of place


Walking on Hindley
The only mexi-like place
Plus sixteen strip clubs


Greek yoghurt and quince
pick me an avocado
market of my dreams

--Monika