Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dana is the Bacon!

Our dear friend Dana is moving to Peru for six months (or scarily maybe longer) to work in their Hospital doing family medicine and delivering babies here and there. Lucky Peru and bummer for us (me)! For those of you who don't know Dana, I think the most accurate way I could describe her is like bacon--everything is better with a little Dana (or best case scenario Dana & bacon). She is always willing to lend a hand, in for a laugh or give you a giant awesome Dana-hug. If you've never had a Dana Hug then you are really missing something. Just truck on out to Peru--she gives out hugs for free.

Dana is frowning while she reads this as she doesn't dig on the pork products, but it still remains true: Dana/bacon makes everything better!



Ah the infamous chicken leg. Dana came over one day so I could run a errand w/o the kids (did I mention she is always helping people out) and she brought some chicken she made. She a piece of it while she was here, but when she left, she forgot the chicken leg. She texted me immediately not to eat it and she'd be by for it later. The texts and calls continued for several days until she was able to return to my house for her going away party! Here is my one and only photo from this event--Dana and her chicken leg (reunited plays softly the background).

No comments: