Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For B$ on his birthday





This post goes out to B$.

I ran my first official 5K last weekend, a charity run for autism in downtown Raleigh. Heather ran with me, the first time we have ever run together. And since it was my first race, I posted a personal best! 26:12 (8:26/mi average). I'm happy and will shoot for 25 next time, whenever that is.

The Sound Opinions guys did a career breakdown of U2 a few weeks ago. They identified 4 stages: Boy-War, Unforgettable Fire-Rattle and Hum, Achtung Baby-Pop, and All That You Can't Leave Behind-No Line on the Horizon. Guess what? Greg actually said Pop was his favorite album! You're not alone Brett.

Finally, a sad farewell to Saturn. Maybe if Brett hangs on to his long enough it will be a collectors' item.

No comments: