Sunday, November 25, 2007

Best of 2007



I've forced my friends for the past few years to join me in my "best _____ of the year" list making. I enjoy reading lots of album reviews and most of my favorite sources collect their favorites this time of year. Of course, being the creative people they are, my friends have morphed the tradition well beyond just albums. So this year I'd like to open up the challenge to all. There really aren't any rules, only suggestions. Share your top 5 (or 6, or 10) favorite albums, movies, books, life experiences, jokes, web sites, philosophical concepts, things you learned, etc. Oh, and Mon's Rule is that they don't have to be new in 2007, just new to you in 2007.

So start thinking. I'll kick things off next week. Let's surpass the record number of participants in my Radiohead poll from early this year (1)!

1 comment:

Owner said...

Thank you for the birthday card! It's a little weird no longer being in my twenties! With age comes wisdom, right?!