Sunday, July 29, 2007

So It Begins


Let us start out with some expectation management here...I don't imagine our lives are exciting enough to really warrant an ongoing blog, but then again, most blogs I've read don't indicate that the writer's lives are either. I also don't imagine I'll keep up with this little blog any more than I keep up with my cell phone message so we're starting off on a real high point here. Also I'm not good with spelling or punctuation, however I thought I should move into the electroatmosphere so I am. I'm not forcing you to read, your eyes are. Pluck them if you must. Okay so quickie update, we're transplanted back in the states enjoying our new home. We did just take a great holiday to Italy/Denmark prompted by a conference for Justin and a desire to see our friends Valerie and Ludovic. It was a really good two week where I (Monika) forgot all my cares and wondered (wandered) aimlessly, semi on purpose. Currently I am dealing with insomnia, my kind comes in the type that wakes you at 5-6 in the AM not the kind that keeps you awake in the middle of the night. One time I put in an asparagus bed at 5 o'clock in the morning. Insomnia is weird for me, this time it results in a blog.

3 comments:

Mike Mylenbusch said...

Nice! Welcome to the Blogosphere! You are now officially integrated into my RSS aggregator and bookmarked on my iPhone. :-)

--mike

Justin said...

Ahhh...that's the geekiest thing anyone has every said to us.

Justin

Mike Mylenbusch said...

I resemble that remark.

--mike